layout


Thursday, July 9, 2009

This is all new to me!


Hello Everyone! I have been inspired to begin blogging. Please be patient my blog certainly has plans for improvement.

A little about the family: Eric is working hard as Senior Project Manager for Skanska USA. Kylie is working part time as a Family Nurse Practitioner. Avery is 18 months old. She is very active and has learned how to use her words :) Her favorite being NO! Thats all for now, I will keep you updated on the Bunner daily life.

No comments:

Post a Comment



1st Haircut




Lovin on my baby doll

Followers

About Me

Eric, Myself, and Avery are living in San Antonio. It is a wonderful city. Eric works for Skanska USA as a senior project manager. Kylie is working part-time as a Family Nurse Practitioner. Avery is the light of our life. She is full of energy and sassy as ever. I hope you enjoy the photos and occasional updates.